- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Cocoknits – Project Portfolio
4 in stock
If your heart cannot choose between digital tools and the low tech pen and paper, Cocoknits’ Project Portfolio may well be the thing that will tip the scale!
Indeed, all the lovers of beautiful stationery will swoon over this folder! Made of a sturdy washable kraft paper that looks a lot like leather, its design is both modern and yet timelessly simple. And thanks to its multiple pockets and elastics, you will be able to take all accessories you need to work on your on-going projects. Thus, you can not only slip your pattern inside it, but also one or two magazines, a few pens, your phone or tablet and, why not, a flat purse with all your essential knitting notions!
Plus, thanks to its interchangeable elastic bands, you can personnalize it depending on your mood or your outfit of the day. And you can even buy others, to further suit your style. You just need 1m30 of 3 mm round elastic for the inside, and 60 cm of 6 mm flat elastic for the outside. Yet another excuse to add glitter and cute patterns in your life 😉
Not 100% convinced yet? This video will show you how the designer of this portfolio use it. Maybe it will give you some ideas of how to integrate it in your every day routine.
What you need to know about this portfolio:
- made of washable kraft paper (based on a cellulose and latex blend): sturdy, it has a leather-like texture and gets the same type of patina as it ages, yet being cruelty-free and machine washable (cold water, delicate program)
- 3 inside pockets: a finer horizontal opening on the left to keep diverse papers and slim brochures ; a larger horizontal opening on the right, to keep your phone, pens or any other small objects ; a vertical opening on the right too, to slip your tablet
- 4 inside elastic bands, to keep securely your brochures, catalogs and books
- a flat elastic band, to keep your portfolio closed
- all the elastic bands are interchangeable, so that you can personnalize your portfolio. Actually, you will receive three sets of them, in different colours, in addition to the ivory ones already set in it.
- dimensions: height = 30.5cm x width = 23cm x depth = 2cm
Note: you will find a video to learn how to change your elastic bands here.
Cocoknits’ Project Portfolio is thus a good organizing tool for your knitting projects, but even more! Easy to carry in any bag, this ultra-practical folder will make its place in your everyday life. Plus, just like every products of the brand, it offers impeccable finishes. And with its high quality and timeless design, it will follow you for a long time. Rather a good thing as you will soon not be able to live without it 😉