- Kits & boxes
- Yarn weight
- Gift Card
Cohana – Shozaburo Thread Snips
If you like beautiful tools, you will definitely enjoy this thread snip, handcrafted by Shozaburo for Cohana.
Indeed, those little things are not only very pretty, but they also are masterpieces of the Japanese cutlery craftmanship. Made in Shozaburo’s workshop, one snip at a time, they are the result of more than a century of tradition and experience. In a world where disposable objects are the norm, Cohana has bet on durability. This way, you can be sure of the quality of your future tool, and to be able to keep it for a long time.
Plus, if they are a really efficient tool thanks to the quality of their blades, they also are easy on the eyes and to the touch thanks to the covering of their handles. Actually, they are braided with hand-dyed silk, using the traditional Iga pattern.
What you need to know about this thread snip:
- Handcrafted using the tradition techniques developped by Miura Shozaburo. Each tool is handcrafted and carefully inspected once finished.
- The handles of each thread snip is braided with silk that has been hand-dyed (curious? A video shows this process here)
- Blades engraved with the name of the brand
- Comes with a case made of genuine leather
- Dimensions: length = 10.8 cm ; width = 2.5 cm ; length of the blades = 3.6 cm
- Available in 4 colours
- Comes in a carefully thought box, ready to make a perfect gift!
Indeed, Shozaburo’s thread snip for Cohana is a must-have of every sewing box. Its quality makes it a tool both durable and pleasant to use, one that will soon become an essential. Whether your hobby is knitting, sewing, weaving or embroidery… you very well know that there is always a stray bit of thread to cut somewhere!
And if you like the products offered by this brand, which really knows how to blend tradition and modernity, just take a loko at our selection. 😉