- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Elodie Blueberry – Christmas Embroidery Kit
9.00€ – 32.00€
Note: the pattern for this embroidery kit is in French only
What is more pleasant to slip in a festive mood than working on a project in your favourite craft? If embroidery is yours, you will love this pretty kit created by Elodie Blueberry, full of Christmas spirit!
Elodie has indeed put in this embroidery pattern everything that gives this period its magic for her… And they are quite the same as ours! A decorated Christmas tree, a little bit of glittery stars, a good cup of tea as well as a cozy plaid… And if you do not like tea, no problem! Just imagine it is hot chocolate instead 😉
With all those things in mind, Lucile Escalier created a beautiful illustration, that has a real feeling of serenity and cosyness. And that is this illustration, adapted to embroidery, that Elodie offers you to put on your clothe, a stitch at a time. Once finished, you can put it up on a wall to enjoy it some more… As well as use the pretty little project bag on which it is printed!
You will use the following stitches: stem stitch, Rhodes stitch, fishbone stitch, straight stitch, chain stitch. With a difficulty rating of 2/5, this pattern may be a bit complicated of a first project.
This kit contains everything you need to begin your embroidery as soon as you receive it:
- a piece of cloth, made of organic cotton, in a “nude” colour (dimension of the finished embroidery: 14 cm x 12.5 cm)
- DMC cotton flosses in the 5 colours you need for this project
- a spool of DMC diamant for the sparkling elements
- 1 wooden Bohin embroidery hoop (diameter: 18 cm)
- a set of DMC embroidery needles
- a code to download the pattern*, that you can find on Elodie’s e-shop, with the illustration and a detailed step-by-step for the stitches that are used (in French only)
- a project bag, printed with the illustration created by Lucile Escalier (made of organic cotton Oeko-tex certified)
And if embroidery is not (yet) your cup of tea, but you still like the illustration, you can buy the project bag alone. It would be perfect to house your Christmas projects, or simply to wrap some Christmas presents!
The embroidery kit “An evening in winter”, with its cozy vibe, will pleasantly keep you busy during the last few days before Christmas… Or give you a perfect excuse to make the magic of this period last during the days or weeks that follow! After all, there are still a few winter evenings during which you will want to cozy up under a plaid while drinking a good cup of tea even after the 25th of December 😉
Note: the needle minder that appears on the photo is not included. But you can find it here.
*You will receive the downloading code by email once your order is completed.