- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Hardicraft Softies Knitting Kits
Note: the leaflet inside this kit is written in French only !
You love amigurumis and you are frustrated because you just cannot crochet ? You will want one of these softies knitting kits !
Hardicraft has put everything you need to knit a new small friend in one kit. You just have to take your needles and follow the directions. They chose a 78% cotton yarn, for its softness. Some acrylic (22%) adds sturdiness to the fiber, so that it is more durable. Plus, Scheepjes is well-known for the beauty of the colors of the Stone Washed range, with its slightly heathered look.
The patterns of these softies have been created by Christel Krukkert, a Dutch designer who is specialized in creating amigurumis.
You can choose between:
- Chloe the Hare (height*: 25 cm) ;
- Doutze the Rabbit (height*: 23 cm) ;
- Ziggy the Giraffe (height*: 27 cm) ;
- John the Bear (height*: 25 cm).
And you maybe even will want to collect them?
Each kit contains:
- a leaflet with the pattern (in French) ;
- 2 50g balls of Scheepjes yarn (78% cotton, 22% acrylic) in the colors of your future companion ;
- 1 pair of safety eyes, diameter: 10 mm ;
Note: needles are not included! You will need 3mm needles (want to try our mini-circular needles?)
Whether you have small children around, or you have stayed a bit of a child yourself, you will not be able to resist. A softie knitting kit, isn’t it the promise of a sweet time? And we all need a bit of softness in our lives!
*The final height of the softie is given for information only, it will actually depend on the way you knit.