- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Hiya Hiya – Premium Interchangeable Circular Needles Set
79.00€ – 89.00€
If you are in the market for metal interchangeable circular needles, and looking for the sharpest ones, Hiya Hiya’s Premium set might be what you want!
Indeed, the needle tips in this set have the well-known “Sharp” points of the brand. It means that their are really sharper than traditional metal needles. It is a great thing when you are a tight knitter and / or when you like knitting complicated stitches. Thanks to this characteristics, you will be able to catch your stitches more easily. Plus, no more struggling to dopick your yarn when increasing, or two or three stitches when decreasing!
What’s more, these needle tips are hollow. This means that, while being as resistant as any metal needle, they are also remarkably light-weight. Add to this a wonderfully smooth finish, and you have the perfect needles to increase your knitting speed!
This set is available in two versions: Small, for the smallest needle sizes, and Large for the biggest ones. Each set also exists in two needle points lengths: 4″ (10 cm) and 5″ (12.5 cm).
The “Small” set contains:
- 8 pairs of Sharp needle points (in 4″ or 5″, your choice) in those sizes: 2.75 mm, 3 mm, 3.25 mm, 3.5 mm, 3.75 mm, 4 mm, 4.5 mm and 5 mm ;
- 4 cables of the Small type: 40 cm, 60 cm, 80 cm and 100 cm long* ;
- 1 pair of rubber grips ;
- 1 fabric pouch, with compartments for the needle tips, secured by a strap, and a pocket for the accessories closed with a zip (pochette de rangement en tissu, avec compartiments pour les pointes fermés par un rabat et pochette à fermeture éclair pour les accessoires (random colour).
The “Large” set contains:
- 8 pairs of Sharp needle tips (in 4″ or 5″, your choice) in the following sizes: 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 6.5 mm, 7 mm, 7.5 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm and 10 mm ;
- 4 cables of the Large type: 40 cm, 60 cm, 80 cm and 100 cm long* ;
- 1 pair of rubber grips ;
- 1 fabric pouch, with compartments for the needle tips secured by a strap, and a pocket closed by a zip for the accessories (random colours).
Note: we do not recommend the Hiya Hiya Sharp needles if you are used to push your needles with your fingertip. As they are sharper than others, you might end up with a sore finger.
Hiya Hiya’s Premium set is the perfect one if you are looking for a complete set of metal interchangeable needles with sharp points. If you prefer working either with finer yarns, or with bigger ones, each set can cover your needs. And you can still choose the one you will use the most, and complete it with some other needle tips 😉
*The cable length is given including the 4″ (10 cm) needle tips. It means that the 40 cm long one is in fact a 20 cm cable, on which you add your needle tips to have a 40 cm long needle. If you knit with 5″ (12.5 cm) needle tips, your needle will in fact be 45 cm long (and respectively 65, 85 and 105 cm with the other cables).