- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Camille is a cute baby cardigan knitted in seed stitch. Just like its name, it will be a good basic for a boy or a girl and will soon become a staple of your little one wardrobe! Plus, as it is worked in a bulky yarn, you can use it as a coat or jacket in spring or autumn. Actually, its elegant stitch, crossed lapels, cute collar and button tabs on the sleeves are such beautiful finishes that it would be a shame to hide them! If you look at the projects linked to the Ravelry page of the pattern, you will understand what we mean…
This cardigan is worked in one piece, from the top down, with raglan sleeves and no seams.
This listing is for the knitting pattern (pdf) of the Camille baby cardigan (in French and in English).
- 1 mth-3 mth-6 mth 1 yr-2 yrs-4 yrs
- 17 stitches and 29 rows = 10 cm/4’’in seed stitch
- Seed stitch worked flat
Yarn & Notions:
- 3-4-4 5-6-7 balls of Semilla Grosso by BC Garn (100% organic merino, 80 m/50 g), col. 101 (grey) or approx. 230-280-320 400-450-550 m of any other aran or bulky yarn to meet gauge
- Circular needles to meet gauge (suggested size: 6 mm/US#10)
- 4 stitch markers
- Scrap yarn or spare cables to put stitches on hold
- 6 buttons