- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Frozen is a beautiful sweater for children, with placed cables on the front and all along the sleeves, up to the collar. Although the design has been created for a little boy, it will equally be a good choice for a girl. Plus, its large range of sizes makes it suitable for all the children of your entourage, from the littlest to the biggest. Warm yet not cumbersome, this sweater will follow all the children in their numerous adventures. Actually, the dozens of projects on the Ravelry page of the pattern are a testimony to it!
This sweater is knitted from the top down, in one piece, without seaming. You will first knit the collar, before shaping the shoulders. Then you will knit the yoke together with the beginning of the sleeves, before dividing the sleeves and the body and knit them separately.
This listing is for the knitting pattern (pdf) of the children sweater Frozen (in French and in English).
- 6 months-12 months-18 months-2 years [4 years-6 years-8 years-10 years-12 years]
- 22 stitches and 30 rows = 10 cm/4’’ in stockinette stitch
- Stockinette stitch flat and in the round
- 2/2 twisted rib
Yarn & Notions:
- 2-2-2-2 [3-3-4-4-5] skeins of Physalis by Graine de Laine (100% merino, – 251m / 100g), here in the “Petit Matin Givré” colourway, or approx. 300-350-400-470 [550-680-850-980-1100] m/ 330-380-440-510 [600-740-930-1070-1200] yds of any other Sport or DK weight yarn that gives you the right gauge
- Circular needles to get gauge (suggested size: 4mm/US#6)
- Stitch markers (6 + 1 different for BOR)
- Scrap yarn or spare cables to place stitches on hold