- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Heaven Mitts is a pretty pair of mittens, simple in their design yet with refined finishes. Just take your most scrumptious skein of yarn and cast on! Or splurge on this yarn you dream of and make yourself the gift of a beautiful accessory, easy to wear, that you will enjoy thoroughly… Cashmere, royal alpaca, hand-dyed yarn, whatever strikes your fancy will do nicely. But you can also choose an easy-to-care yarn and wear your pretty little mitts every day! A quick knit, these mitts will also be perfect for a gift, last minute or not. Actually, the Ravelry page of the pattern will give you dozens of ideas as to what yarn you will want to knit next!
This listing is for the knitting pattern (pdf) of the Heaven Mitts (in French and in English).
- S (M-L) for a finished circumference of 16 (18-20) cm
- 23 stitches x 34 rounds = 10 x 10 cm in stockinette stitch
- Stockinette in the round
- Garter stitch in the round
Yarn & Notions:
- 1 skein of The Plucky Knitter Cashmere 4 Ply (100% cashmere – 200m / 50g) or 200 meters of any other fingering or sport weight yarn that gives you the correct gauge
- Circular needles or DPNs in the size you need to get gauge (suggested size: 3.75 mm / US#5)
- 3 stitch markers
- Scrap yarn or spare cables to put stitches on hold