- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Lisette is a tunic top pattern for women, peplum-shaped, with a fitted bodice that opens on a wide “skirt”. Box pleats underline the waist and add a nice touch to the sleeves. Plus, the i-cord edges make for neat finishes. Designed to be worn as a tunic, you an however play on its length and make a shorter top, to be paired with high waisted pants for example, or make it longer and transform it in a dress. You will actually find several examples on the Ravelry page of the pattern! And if you would rather see it on your little girl (or for both of you really!), we also designed it in baby and children sizes: Petite Lisette.
This tunic is knitted from the bottom up, in one piece, without seams. You will begin by the skirt part, before shaping the box pleats at the waist. Then you will knit the fitted bodice. Finally, you will pick up stitches at the armhole and shape the sleeves using short rows.
This listing is for the knitting pattern(pdf) of the tunic top Lisette for women (in French and in English).
- XS-S-M [L-XL-2XL-3XL] for a finished bust size of 81-91-98 [106-111-121-131] cm / 32-35.75-38.5 [41.75-43.75-47.75-51.5] inches
- 26 stitches and 35 rows = 10 cm / 4’’ in stockinette stitch for the bodice part
- 24 stitches x 31 rows = 10 cm / 4’’ in stockinette stitch for the skirt part
Note: to obtain a good fit, gauge is crucial on the bodice part. However, it can be a bit different for the skirt part, which has more ease.
- Stockinette stitch
- Broken 1/1 rib
Yarn & Notions:
- 2-3-3 [3-3-3-4] skeins or 850-900-1000 [1100-1200-1400-1500] m./ 930-990-1090 [1200-1310-1530-1640] yds of Silky Fingering by Lilou Colours (50% merino – 50% silk – 400m / 100g), here shown in the colorway Hematite, or any other fingering weight yarn that will give you the right gauge
- Circular needles in two sizes, to get both gauges (suggested sizes: 3.5mm/US#4 and 4mm/US#6)
- For the sleeves, if you don’t use the magic loop technique: dpns in the smaller size
- For the box pleats, 2 dpns in the smaller size
- 4 stitch markers