- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Easy to wear, the Trellis cardigan will charm you thanks to its delicate lacy yoke. Knitted in a light-weight yarn it will follow you all through the year. For it is the perfect layering piece! This way, you can wear it to stay warm when wearing a light blouse in the spring, or to accompany a sweater or a top under your coat. Its lace pattern gives it an air of elegance, and makes it the perfect basic to wear in every circumstance. Wear it with a jean and t-shirt to dress up your casual attire just a bit. But you can also put it on before a work meeting or with classy dress. A must-have of your wardrobe! Actually, you just have to take a look at the Ravelry page of the pattern to understand why it is popular.
And so that your little girl won’t be jealous, we also designed it for her, in size 1 to 12yo: Little Trellis!
This cardigan is knitted from the bottom up, in one piece, without seams. The shoulders are shaped using short rows. An i-cord edge and a false seam on the sides give perfect finishes while highlighting the delicate lace of the yoke.
This listing is for the knitting pattern (pdf) of the Trellis cardigan (in French and in English).
- XS-S-M L-XL-2XL-3XL for a finished bust circumference of 80-88-96 106-116-126-136 cm or 31-35-38 42-46-50-54″ (to be worn with 0 to 5cm/0 to 2’’ of positive ease)
Stitch pattern used:
- Stockinette stitch
- Twisted rib 1/1
- Diamond rib lace (charted only)
Yarn & Notions:
- 3-3-3 3-4-4-4 skeins or 800-900-1000 1100-1200-1300-1400 m. / 850-930-1050 1150-1300-1420-1500 yds of The Plucky Knitter Primo Fingering, here in the Medieval colorway, or any other fingering yarn to get the correct gauge
- Circular needles to get the correct gauge (suggested size: 3.5 mm/US#4).
- If you don’t use magic loop, a set of DPNs or a small circular needle, same size
- 7 buttons (approx. 1/2’’ or 11mm)
- Stitch markers