- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Comfort Zone is a woman’s cardigan, with a deep V-neck… and pockets! Its classical shape is highlighted by a pretty textured stitch on the body with stockinette stitch sleeves. Easy to knit, yet not boring thanks to the garter slip stitch, you will love to wear it. Play with ease and colours, and you will have a comfortable cardigan to wear for every occasion. Actually, its Ravelry page shows several completely different styles, a real testimony to its versatility!
This cardigan is knitted from the bottom up, in one piece, without seams.
This listing is for the knitting pattern (pdf) of the Comfort Zone woman’s cardigan (in French and in English).
- XS-S-M [L-XL-2XL-3XL] for a finished bust size of 80-89-96 [105-110-119-127] cm / 31.5-35-37.75[41.25-43.25-46.75-50] inches
- 20 stitches and 34 rows = 10 cm / 4’’ in garter slip stitch
- 19 stitches and 22 rows = 10 cm / 4’’ in stockinette stitch
- Garter slip stitch (no purling!)
- Stockinette stitch
- 2/2 rib
Yarn & Notions:
- 5-5-5 [6-6-7-7] skeins of Cascade Eco Alpaca (100% baby alpaca – 200m / 100g), or 930-960-1000 [1120-1190-1320-1390] meters / 1020-1050-1090 [1230-1300-1440-1520] yds of any other DK or worsted weight yarn that will give you the right gauge
- Circular needles to get gauge (suggested size: 4.5mm/US #7).
- Smaller needles for rib and pockets (suggested size: 3.5mm/US#4)
- If you don’t use the magic loop technique, DPNs or short circular needles for the sleeves
- 7 buttons (approx. 18mm./3/4’’ or your choice)
- 4 stitch markers
- Crochet hook or tapestry needle for the button loop