- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Laine Magazine n°11 – Pre-order
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
If you have already bought a Laine Magazine, you will be tempted to splurge on the issue 11! And if you have never looked at this magazine, maybe it’s time to try?
Indeed, just like every issue, you will receive a high quality magazine, printed on a beautiful heavy paper. And when you will open it, you will discover everything that characterizes Laine publishing! Wonderful photographs, well-written texts and, of course, modern knitting patterns, created by the most talented designers of our era.
Apart from the knitting patterns, you can read articles that deal with various aspects of the knitting life. But you will also find delicious cooking recipes. For, in fact, Laine Magazine is not just about knitting, it is more about a certain “art de vivre”…
What you need to know about this magazine:
- 11 knitting patterns created by well-known designers
- designers contributing to this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West
- articles about the Yarningham festival, the Knitrino app and knitting and cognitive resilience
- beautiful photos in keeping with Laine Magazine’s aesthetic
- cooking recipes, and selections of books and favourites
- 148 pages
- texts and patterns in English
- printed only (no downloading code available)
The issue 11 of Laine Magazine will easily find a place amidst your favourite knitting books. With its beautiful illustrations and high quality paper, it indeed looks more like a book than a magazine. Take the time to read it to find inspiration, cozily seated in your favourite spot with a cup of tea, coffee or chocolate. A real zen moment in our stressful lives!
You love beautiful magazines and “real” books? You can find a selection of Laine Magazine’s publications, and of several others, here!