- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
ChiaoGoo Cables Adapter
You like to knit with the ChiaoGoo interchangeable circular needles, but you don’t like their system of cable sizes ? The ChiaoGoo cables adapter is the answer to your problem !
This small object does not look like much, but is very useful. If you are acquainted with the brand, you know that there is three types of cables:
- the Minis : to be used with needle tips from 1.75 to 2.5 mm ;
- the Small (S) : to be used with needle tips from 2.75 to 5 mm ;
- the Large (L) : to be used with needle tips from 5.5 to 10 mm.
Because of this system, you have to buy different cables of the same length to fit the needle tips you are using. It is not practical and costly ! But thanks to the ChiaoGoo cables adapter, you will be able to use the same cable for 2 types of needle tips.
The adapter is available in two sizes :
- from Mini to S : so that you can use your Mini cables for all your needle tips from 1.75 to 5 mm,
- from S to L : so that you can use the Small cables for all your needle tips from 2.75 to 10 mm.
You only have to screw the adapter between your cable and the tips, tightening it well, and you will forget it is here ! The most difficult part, if you are a multi-WIPs knitter, will be to remember on which needles you have left it last…