- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Eucalan – No Rinse Delicate Wool Wash 100ml
After spending hours knitting or crochetting a beautiful cardi or sweater, you will want to stay on the safe side when the time comes to wash it. By using Eucalan no rinse delicate wool wash, your woollens will stay beautiful for a long time, just try it with this 100ml bottle !
Designed to launder your most delicate clothes and accessories without damaging them, this wash will enhance the natural beauty of wool. Plus, adding lanolin in its formula makes it a natural conditioner. It also works to limit static electricity. Actually, all of your delicate garments can benefit from this soap: silk, mohair, cotton… Even your lingerie!
Plus, this wash has been designed as a low-sudsing detergent. This means that rinsing is not necessary. As most of the felting accidents happen at this critical step of washing, it is a real advantage! Add to this the mott-repellent properties of eucalyptus and lavender essential oils, which scent lingers on the clothes you just washed… And you have a near perfect product to take care of your favourite woollens.
What you need to know about this delicate wash:
- No rinse wash
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Phosphates, petro-chemicals, bleach and synthetic fragrance free
- Capacity: 100 ml (about 20 handwash or 7 machine loads)
- Available in 5 versions: unscented, or scented with grapefruit or lavander or jasmine or eucalyptus essential oils
- pH neutral
- can be stored up to 5 years in good conditions
Composition of this delicate wash:
- Purified water
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (plant based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (salt of ammonia, thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (plant-based sudsing agent)
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (plant-based thickener)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (naturally derived from lanolin)
- Essential oils (except for the unscented version): eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (preservative and antibacterial)
Note: we do not recommend the use of this wahs if you are allergic or hypersensitive to lanolin, essential oils or any other of the components.
Alternative to “traditional” wool wash, you can try Eucalan no rinse soap with this 100ml bottle. With its interesting properties, you will find it a good way to take care of your woollens and delicate clothes. When you think about how long it takes to knit or crochet a sweater or cardi, using it feels like a good choice!
Not entirely sold? Why not take a look at Amandine’s natural soaps? Handcrafted, they also are ecological, economical and light in packaging.
And if you think 100ml is not enough for your needs, this no rince delicate wash also exists in a 500 ml bottle 😉