- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
This cardigan is worked seamlessly from the bottom up in one piece. Stiches are picked up for the armholes and shoulders are shaped with short rows. Fake seams give structure to the garment. An i-cord edging allows a neat finish and highlights the elegant lace bib.
1-2-4 6-8-10-12 yrs
For a finished bust circumference of 56-58 62-70-71-76-79 cm or 22-22,75 24,5-27,5-28-30-31 inches
Stitch pattern used:
- Stockinette stitch
- Twisted rib 1/1
- Diamond rib lace (see details and charts)
Yarn & Notions:
- 1-2 2-2-3-3-3 skeins or 350-420 520-650-750-850-950 m / 380-460 570-710-820-930-1040 yds of Primo Fingering from The Plucky Knitter, colorway Miss Manners (or any other fingering yarn to get correct gauge).
- Circular needles to get the correct gauge (suggested size: 3 mm/US#21/2).
- If you don’t use magic loop, a set of DPNs or a small circular needle, same size.
- 5 buttons (approx. 1/2’’ or 11mm, or your choice of size and number).
- Stitch markers.