Cool Summer is a light everyday sweater that has an uncommon modified raglan shaping that is highlighted by fun colors and short rows.
Sizes available: 12-18 months, 2yrs 4yrs, 6yrs, 8yrs, 10yrs, 12yrs
Finished chest measurements: 23.5-24 25.5-27.5-29.5-31-32.5’’
Yarn & Notions:
- 1-1 2-2-2-2-3 skein(s) or 330-380 440-550-660-770-880yds / 300-350 400-500-600-700-800 meters of color A, here shown in Primo Fingering from The Plucky Knitter, colorway High Cotton (or any other fingering yarn to get the correct gauge)
- 1-1 1-1-1-1-1 skein(s) or 170-200 220-270-310-330-380 yds / 150-180 200-250-280-300-350 meters of color B, here shown in MadelineTosh Merino Light colorway Edison Bulb (or any other fingering yarn to get the correct gauge)
- Circular needles to get the gauge (Suggested size: 3.5 mm/US#4) and to match the size of the body.
- If you don’t use magic loop, a set of DPN, same size.
- 4 stitch markers, 1 being different (for beginning of row).
Skills and Techniques:
- Knit in the round
- Twisted ribs
- Short rows
A technical glossary is provided in the pattern.