Melaine is the perfect cardigain to drop over your spring dress, when the evenings are still a bit chilly!
You’ll start working on the back stitches, then pick up stitches on the shoulders for fronts and then pick up some more stitches for the sleeves, then work in one piece to separation.
• XS-S-M [L1-L2-XL-2XL-3XL]
for a final bust size of 83-86-89 [95-99-107-111-119] cm (with a recommended ease of 0 to +5 cm)
• 25 stitches x 34 rows =10 x 10 cm in stockinette stitch, washed and blocked.
• Stockinette stitch flat and in the round.
• Lace stitch.
• Slipped rib flat and in the round.
Yarn & Notions:
• 2-2-2 [2-3-3-3-3] skeins or 750-770-810 [860-960-1000-1090-1180] meter of Coreopsis by Graine de Laine (merino 65%, silk 20%, yak 15% – 480 m/120g),or any other fingering yarn to meet gauge.
• Circular needles to meet gauge (suggested size: 3,5 mm).
• If you don’t use the magic loop, mini-circular needles
or dpns, same size.
• Circular needles one size smaller (suggested size: 3 mm).
• Stitch holders or extra circular needles to leave stitches on hold.
• 8 buttons of approx. 15 mm (or size of your choice).
• Stitch markers