Red Blush is a small aerial top knitted from top to bottom: you will first mount the back stitches, shape the shoulders with shortened rows, then raise the stitches on each shoulder to work the fronts, before raising the stitches sleeves on the selvedges and knit all the pieces at the same time, until the body and sleeves separate.
Its large V-shaped neckline, its discreet waist and hip adjustments as well as the small pleat that comes to position on the hips make it very feminine in a very simple, light and practical aspect every day!
(explanations are also given for making long sleeves)
- 34-36-38 [40-42-44-46-48] (50-52-54-56-58) for a chest measurement of 82-85-89 [92-99-105-108-116] ( 125-130-135-142-156) cm on the finished work (with a recommended ease of 0 to +4 cm)
- 20 stitches x 28 rows for 10 x 10 cm of jersey, washed and blocked.
- Jersey flat and round.
Supplies & Material:
- 2-2-3 [3-3-3-4-4] (4-4-5-5-5) balls of color 1 (here Coral) and 2-2-3 [3-3-3-4- 4] (4-4-5-5-5) balls of color 2 (here Ruby Grapefruit) by kidsilk from CowgirlBlues (70% kid mohair / 30
% silk – 205 m / 25 g) knitted double (one thread of each color knitted together) or 780-820-900 [1000-1100-1200-
1300-1400] (1500-1600-1700-1800-1900) st, or any equivalent quality to obtain the sample.
- Circular needles necessary to obtain the sample (suggested size: 4.5 mm).
- If you are not using the magic loop, mini-circulars or a set of 5 needles the same size as your circular needle.
- Circular needles 0.5 mm smaller in size (suggested size: 4 mm).
- Circular needles 1.5 mm smaller in size (suggested size: 3 mm).
- Mesh stops, cables or wool to throw to put stitches on hold
- 5 marker rings including 1 different
- 1 auxiliary needle