Sandnes Garn Booklets
If you are lacking inspiration to knit the latest addition to your stash, take a look at the patterns in the Sandnes Garn booklets !
You will find beautiful basics for your wardrobe, and also some more creative patterns. But all of them have this particular aesthetics, hallmark of the Norwegian design. Think comfort, simplicity and pretty details… what’s not to love ?!
The staging of the Sandnes Garn yarns in their booklets will give you a better idea of the stitch definition they have. And if you are at a loss to choose the perfect colorway in their scrumptious color palette (you are not alone !), maybe seeing them knitted will help you make a decision !
The Sandnes Garn booklets exist in English and German. Both languages are in each booklet. They compile patterns for men, women and children, everything you need to bring a bit of koselig* to the whole family !
The number of patterns is not the same in each booklet. You can find the details by clicking on the links below:
- Booklet 2008 (family) : all patterns
- Booklet 2002 (woman) : all patterns
- Booklet 1916 (woman-Alpaca) : all patterns
- Booklet 2004 (woman- Mohair & Silk) : all patterns
- Booklet 1903 (kids) : all patterns
- Booklet 1915 (babies) : all patterns
- Booklet 2001 (kids) : all patterns
- Booklet 1906 (kids) : all patterns
- Booklet 1912 (woman) : all patterns
You have not found THE pattern that you love ? There are other booklets available on the website of the brand. So if you need one of these, please contact us !
*koselig (pronounced ko-se-li) is a Norwegian word close to the Danish “hygge”. Think outside below zero temperatures, fireplace, big woollen socks (handknitted of course !) and hot spiced cider or wine mugs. Can you see what we mean ?