Semis de Printemps
This little Spring cardigan, for your special little miss, is knitted bottom-up, with a pretty picot hem, a simple seed stitch, a fancy raglan and finishes with a neat neckline!
6 mths, 12 mths, 18 mths 2 yrs, 4 yrs, 6 yrs, 8 yrs, 10 yrs
Yarn & Notions:
- 2-2-2 2-3-3-3-4 skeins of Physalis by Graine de Laine or 300-360-400 450-540-630-720-810m./ 330-390-440 490-590-690-790-890yds of any DK weight yarn to get correct gauge.
- Straight or circular needles to get correct gauge (suggested size: 4mm/US#6)
- 1 hook, same size
- 1 needle or circular needle 1 size smaller
- 3 buttons (approx. 15mm.)
- A few yards of scrap yarn for provisionnal cast-on
- 4 stitch markers
Techniques (all techniques are detailed in pattern):
- Twisted stitch raglan
- Short rows for neck shaping
- provisional cast-on
- seamless picot hem