Sigrid is a cosy and comfy cardigan, with that kimono look and a large shawl collar that will keep you warm, being light and vaporous at the same time thanks to the kidsilk thread. It’s a seamless top-down, with a modified raglan that softens the shoulder line.
I suggest a construction with bust and hips fitting adjustements to match the natural curves of your body, but you can prefer making it straight to the end for a more boyfriend cut.
• XS-S-M1-M2 [L1-L2-XL-2XL-3XL]
for a finished bust size of 86-91-96-100 [105-110-119-129-139] cm and a recommanded positive ease of 8 to 15 cm.
• 20 sts and 29 rows =10 cm /4’’ in stockinette stitch.
• Stockinette flat and in the round.
• Cartridge Belt Rib Stitch, flat.
Yarn & Notions:
• 4-4-5-5 [5-5-6-6-6] skeins Baby Alpaca by BC Garn (100% baby alpaca, 250 m/50 g), col. 101 and 5-5-6-6 [6-6-7-7-7] balls Silky Kid by Kremke Soul Wool (72% mohair – 28% silk, 210 m/25 g) col. 01 or approx. 950-1000-1100-1150 [1200-1250-1300-1350-
1400] meters of any other light fingering to fingering weight yarn and the same length of lace weight knit together (one strand of each) to meet gauge.
• Circular needles to meet gauge (suggested size: 4,5 mm/US #7)
• 8 stitch markers
• Scrap yarn to put stitches on hold.
• Tapestry needle