This cardigan is worked seamlessly from the bottom up in one piece. Stiches are picked up for the armholes and shoulders are shaped with short rows. Fake seams give structure to the garment. An i-cord edging allows a neat finish and highlights the elegant lace bib which follows feminine curves.
For a finished bust circumference of 80-88-96 106-116-126-136 cm or 31-35-38 42-46-50-54 inches (with a suggested 0 to 5cm/0 to 2’’ of positive ease)
Stitch pattern used:
- Stockinette stitch
- Twisted rib 1/1
- Diamond rib lace (see details and charts)
Yarn & Notions:
- 3-3-3 3-4-4-4 skeins or 800-900-1000 1100-1200-1300-1400 m. / 850-930-1050 1150-1300-1420-1500 yds of The Plucky Knitter Primo Fingering, colorway Medieval (or any other fingering weight yarn to get correct gauge).
- Circular needles to get the correct gauge (suggested size: 3.5 mm/US#4).
- If you don’t use magic loop, a set of DPNs or a small circular needle, same size.
- 7 buttons (approx. 1/2’’ or 11mm, or your choice of size and number).
- Stitch markers.