Winter In August
A double side hat available for all the family, one side is striped, the other plays with a nice stitch pattern made of crossed stitches, to follow your mood!
Baby-Toddler-Child-Teen/Adult S-Adult M-Adult L
for an approx. size circumference of 40-43-48-52-54-57 cm, the pattern being easily adaptable due to its construction.
28 sts and 40 rows = 10 cm/4’’ in stockinette stitch in the round, with the larger needles.
Yarn & Notions:
- 1 skein Malabrigo Sock, (colorway Côte d’Azur for the sample for col. A)
- 1 skein Malabrigo Sock, (colorway Ravelry Red for the sample for col. B) or any other fingering weight to match gauge. Note that this pattern is easily adaptable to any kind of weight/gauge due to its construction, but both yarn need to be the same weight.
- Circular needles to match gauge (recommended size: 3,25 mm/US#3).
- If you don’t use the magic loop, a set of DPNs, same size.
- Circular needles1 size smaller (3 mm/US#2).
- 5 stitch markers, 1 being different for beginning of round.