- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Twig & Horn – Canvas Bucket Bag
Looking for the ideal project bag to take your knitting everywhere? Twig & Horn designed their Canvas Bucket Bag specifically for this purpose!
Indeed, this round bag with a flat bottom, just like every other product of the brand, has been created with the knitters’ needs in mind. In fact, it looks a lot like a yarn bowl to go! Whether you carry it around strapped on your shoulder, or you keep it standing by your side, it will always stay upright, letting your yarn easily flow through its opening. Plus, its cotton muslin lining can be simply opened or closed using a drawstring. This way, your projects and yarn and other belongings will stay safely inside.
You will also like the three large pockets that wrap around the outside of the bag. Big enough to keep all your notions, they will prevent from losing them at the back of the bag. This way, you always have everything you need within reach.
What you need to know about this bag:
- bucket bag, round with a flat bottom, made of heavy cotton canvas
- removable and adjustable leather strap, with a beautiful worn effect (length: from 61 to 117 cm)
- three large pockets on the outside, all around the bag (width: about 7.5 cm, 16 cm and 25 cm)
- cotton muslin lining, closed by a drawstring
- available in two colours: kaki and camel
- matches the needle cases and accessory cases of the brand
- dimensions: height = 27 cm ; diameter = 18 cm
- cut and sewn in the USA
A more compact alternative to the well-known Crossbody bag of the brand, Twig & Horn’s Canvas Bucket Bag nevertheless offers enough space to take your crafting projects with you. Sturdy and with a timeless design, it is made to last! And that’s quite good as you will quickly not be able to go anywhere without it 😉