- Yarn weight
- Kits & boxes
Twig & Horn – Interchangeable Needles Case
64.00€ – 68.00€
You have built up quite a collection of cables and needle tips along the years, but without buying a set, and you are looking for an efficient way to organize them? This Twig & Horn interchangeable needles case could be what you need.
Indeed, the brand designed it to keep all the necessary accessories to use interchangeable knitting needles. And all that in a minimum amount of space!
Everything takes place inside. On one side, you will find a serie of compartments to put your needle tips, as well as a dedicated place in the middle to keep a wool needle and a tightening key. On the other side, a zippered pocket is divided in three compartments. Ideal to keep your cables and accessories!
Just like all their products, Twig & Horn created this case with the knitter’s needs in mind. And just like always, with this minimalist yet pleasant aesthetic that defines all they do!
What you need to know about this needle case:
- available in two versions : entirely made of cotton canvas, or part cotton canvas and part felted wool;
- very compact once closed thanks to its design, that makes it completely foldable;
- 12 compartments for interchangeable needle tips, with a special one in the middle to keep a wool needle and a tightening key;
- a zippered pocket divided in three compartments;
- safely closed by a leather strap once folded;
- dimensions, open, flat: about 30.5 cm x 37 cm;
- dimensions, closed, folded: about 13 cm x 15 cm;
- made in the USA, by small local companies with locally sourced material.
With this interchangeable needles case, Twig & Horn offers a beautiful way to store all your cables and needle tips. With its minimalist and compact design, and its high quality material and finish, this case will follow you everywhere and protect your favourite knitting tools in style!
But if you would rather find a case that matches your needles brand, maybe we can help you too! You can actually find ChiaoGoo needle cases, with their black and white fabric, here, and the cute Kinki Amibari Seeknit there 😉